A number of documents on this website are available as Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To download and view these documents you need PDF viewer software.
Downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat Reader
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat reader is available free of charge from Adobe’s website to anyone that wishes to use it to view PDF files. Make sure you download the right file for your operating system.
Find out which browsers, settings and other software you should use to get the most out of this website.
You can access our website through Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Make sure your browser meets these minimum requirements:
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox 5.0+
- Google Chrome 35+
Note | If you are experiencing any issues with your browser then please use the most current version of one of the browser versions mentioned above.
How do I change cookie settings?
This website works best with the following:
- A broadband connection to the internet.
Note | If you’re using a dial up modem, 56KB is preferred.
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- The number of colours on screen should be set to 256 or higher.
- Use the scroll bars at the right hand side of the web browser to view additional information.
- The SIMS (BE) website utilizes ‘session cookies’.
Links to software downloads:
This site provides services that generate email reports and other documents in a Portable Document File (PDF) format. You will need PDF viewing software to display these dcouments received via email.
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player is required to view video files.
|Download Google Chrome|
Allowed file types
When uploading a document you can use the following file types:
- PDF – Portable Document Format file
- RTF – Rich Text Format file
- DOC – Microsoft Word document (version 97-2003)
- DOCX – Microsoft Word document (version 2007 and newer)
- WPD – Corel Word Perfect document
You can only upload a document with a file size that is smaller than 10MB.
If you have scanned your document for uploading, you can reduce the file size by rescanning your document with lower quality settings. We suggest 300 DPI so it still prints clearly but is not too large for uploading online.
What is ePass Montana?
ePass Montana allows you to access authorized eGovernment services using one username and password.
How do I login with ePass?
Step-by-step instructions and webinar videos are located on our Registration instructions page.
When I log into ePass Montana I see two options for logging in – ePass Montana and State Employee. What are they?
Depending on the service, mt.gov users can now choose which accounts to log into for access to mt.gov services.
- ePass Montana is the same account you have been using in the past. ePass provides access to all authorized eGovernment services.
- State Employee Login is only for those who are state employees conducting state business.
Why do I need two accounts, one for ePass and one for SIMS?
ePass allows you to access SIMS and other state applications using one username and password. SIMS requires an account in order to allow access to your appropriate companies. Both accounts are accessed from one ePass login after they are initially created.