Who is this class for?:
Montana Notaries who want to satisfy Montana’s mandatory 2 hours of training and RON Exam to qualify to offer online notary services.
Mainly focused on Remote Online Notarization, this practical online course covers:
- Brief History of Montana RON.
- Remote Notarization vs RON.
- Montana RON Law.
- Journal Requirements.
- Digital Notarial Stamp and Signature compliance.
- Notary Bond.
- Overview of hardware, software, and platforms.
- Approved methods of Identification.
- Customer Service for RON notaries.
- Basic RON vocabulary.
Lessons are a mix of text, video, and audio.
This course also includes the CNVTA Montana’s RON Practical Guide
available for download in pdf format.
Location:Online –Slide Presentation
Credit: 2 Hours