Who is this class for?:
New Applicants or Renewing Applicants, especially those working in financial institutions
Montana’s Credit Union Network have developed a series of webinars particularly designed for notaries working in financial environments. The entire series must be completed to receive credits.
- Webinar 1: General Information & Becoming a Notary Public
- Webinar 2: Notarizing Documents & The Notarial Process
- Webinar 3: Types of Notarial Acts
- Webinar 4: Specialized Information
This is a hands-on course with opportunities to practice completing certificates. Students are advised to download the Montana Notary Public Handbook and the Templates for Notary Certificates from the Secretary of State’s website.
- Location: Series of Recorded Webinars
- Credit: 4 Hours
- Cost: $45