You can access our website through Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Make sure your browser meets these minimum requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Mozilla Firefox 5.0+
- Safari 3+
- Google Chrome 35+
Note | If you are experiencing any issues with your browser then please use one of the browser versions mentioned above.
How do I change cookie settings?
This website works best with the following:
- A broadband connection to the internet.
Note | If you’re using a dial up modem, 56KB is preferred.
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- The number of colours on screen should be set to 256 or higher.
- Use the scroll bars at the right hand side of the web browser to view additional information.
- The SIMS (BE) website utilizes ‘session cookies’.
Links to software downloads:
This site provides services that generate email reports and other documents in a Portable Document File (PDF) format. You will need PDF viewing software to display these dcouments received via email.
Will I need access to any other technical resources to use the online services?
For some services you will also need access to a fax machine or scanner and a printer. For example, when incorporating a company you need to be able to download and print consent forms then be able to return the signed consents (either as scanned documents or via facsimile).