2018 NOTARY CONFERENCE IS OVER!
Thank you attendees and sponsors for a successful conference in Butte, MT. We look forward to seeing at the 2020 conference, please check back soon for informations.
WHAT IS A NOTARY CONFERENCE?
The Montana Notary Conference is a unique opportunity for all notaries to learn more about the duties and responsibilities of the office. Notary experts from around the country and the state will present a variety of workshops designed for everyone from the beginner to the most experienced. There’s lots for everybody. We promise – you’ll learn things you didn’t even know you didn’t know!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Well, we think all Montana notaries should take advantage of this exciting event – after all, there’s no such thing as too much education! It’s the perfect chance to brush up on the basics, increase your confidence and proficiency in handling routine and unusual requests, and scope out the technologies that will change the way notarizations will be performed in the 21st Century. There will also be sessions designed to help notary entrepreneurs grow their businesses and increase their revenues. The conference schedule is designed to let you choose the workshops that will provide the most out of every minute.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Conference registration is $125 per person and covers all sessions as well as the Awards Banquet Thursday night and the Keynote Luncheon on Friday.
The Copper King has reserved a block of rooms for the conference and is offering attendees a special rate of $112 per night (breakfast included) for reservations made before March 23. You can make your room reservation by calling the hotel directly at (406) 565-5001. Be sure to let them know you are attending the 2018 Montana Notary Conference.
- Notary Law & Ethics
- Notary Fundamentals
- Advanced Notary Skills
- Notarizing Motor Vehicle Titles
- Proper Journalizing
- Completing “Unusual” Notarial Certificates
- Starting and Building a Notary Business
- Notarizing in a Medical Environment
- Online(remote) and Electronic Notarization
- And MUCH MORE!!!
- William Anderson, National Notary Association
- Marc Aronson, Pennsylvania Association of Notaries
- Laura Biewer, At Your Service Mobile Notary
- Kathleen Butler, American Society of Notaries
- Michael Closen, Professor Emeritus, John Marshall Law School
- Lori Hamm, Montana Secretary of State’s Office
- Danielle Fusco, Arkansas Secretary of State’s Office
- Deanna Keller, Missoula Federal Credit Union
- Carol Salter, Banner Health
- And a Special Surprise Guest!!!